The key to successfully selling your home is choosing the right agent. Roger & Megan actively communicate with you to build a solid long lasting partnership.
A contract of sale must be prepared before your property can be marketed for sale. This contract should be prepared by your solicitor/conveyancer and held at your agent’s office for inspection by potential buyers.
Some of the steps in the sale of your property are:
- Choose an agent
- Decide on the method of sale
- Deciding on a marketing plan with your agent
- Setting a realistic price range for your property
- Negotiating and accepting an offer
- Signing the contract for sale
- Awaiting settlement
- Planning and arranging your move
Having your property ready for sale is very important and is absolutely instrumental in obtaining the best price for your asset. Take sometime to walk around your property, look at it with fresh eyes think about the features that you find appealing. A neat & tidy home is very welcoming!
Some tips for making sure your property is ready to sell are:
- Clear away clutter
- Make the property as inviting as possible
- Let natural light into the property
- Fix any outstanding repairs
- Remove rubbish and keep lawns tidy
RM Property & Livestock is founded on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Roger & Megan are absolutely committed to meeting those needs and achieving the best possible outcome for your family.